Radon-I-Nator in Denver, CO – Radon Testing
Do you need to test for radon? We can do that for you. There are several choices:
Charcoal radon tester
- It gets placed out for 48 hours
- It is then mailed.
- An independent laboratory report is then sent out.
- It can be bought from us for $25 plus tax/shipping and you can do it yourself.
- If we do it we would set up the test kit, come back in about 48 hours, mail the test kit, and then send you the report of the independent laboratory test – $125
Radon Detector RDNTR-3
- It must be set up for a minimum of 48 hours and it gives an electrical read out
- We can set it up and pick it up ($125).
- You can buy one (it is in the products section) and do it yourself ($159.95 plus tax/shipping). Then you own it and can periodically retest yourself.
We could do both tests for you – $175.
If you need to set up for us to come please fill out the short form and send it to us. We will contact you in a timely manner.
If you want to order go to products and follow the steps to order and pay.
If you have questions please feel free to call, text or email.